- A large side of salmon
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- ¼ cup fresh chervil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place the fish on a baking tray, wrapped in baking paper as a tight parcel. ( Jarrah uses banana leaves and then foil to help it hold!)
- Mix the fresh herbs together and spread over the salmon.
- Mix the wine, olive oil and lime juice and pour it over the salmon. Secure the foil around the fish and bake for 30-40 mins. Bake for the lesser time if you like your salmon medium.
- Set aside to rest in the foil a further 10 mins before transferring to a platter and serving.
Recipe adapted by Michelle Skidmore